What De Paix Yatra
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is a 13000 kilometers motorbike trip through 7 nations, for Peace, Non-violence & Youth empowerment. This journey has been supported by more than 19 organizations like Adani, United Nations – India, Indo British Trade Council, Ministry of Youth Affairs – India, PETA India, ASSOCHAM, US Consulate General – Mumbai, GCCI, FICCI, INSAF, FREECULTR, Universal Music Group, Olympus and many more.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 was supposed to visit Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Greece, Italy, France, and England, but protests over a recent anti-islam movie; and upon the advice from His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s office, we have changed routes and are now travellling to Vietnam via Nepal, Bhutan, Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is an initiative to connect with the doers, positive change-makers and revolutionaries of 50+ cities of the world.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is a journey that propels the youth to create and lead a positive change in their environs.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is a unique attempt at threading several stories of Change and youth empowerment from 7 different nations for our mission partners.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is a beginning of a Cultural Revolution, that will truly lead the next generation to the new era of change.
Why De Paix Yatra
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is a peace promoting initiative.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 connects everyone- from Change-makers to grass route trendsetters who promote peace, to the common youth who seek reformation, and the general civil society who can support in building the revolution.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 promotes a new world of love, peace, unity and justice.
- With this this life changing journey, De Paix Yatra 2012 intends to spread its message of peace to the Indian Youth.
How De Paix Yatra
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is a unique bike journey that will travel 7 nations, 50+ cities and will connect with thousands of youth to spread the message of oneness, unity, love, peace and justice.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 was kick-started on 12th August 2012, from Mumbai and will travel over 13,000 kilo meters through 7 nations.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 has 2 riders who are taking the message of peace by Swami Vivekananda and India to the world.
- Along with the bike journey, De Paix Yatra 2012 will organize peace talks, charity shows, Free Hugs campaigns, etc. in schools, colleges and universities of respective cities, states and nations.
- De Paix Yatra 2012 is documented via Stills and Videos.